About Me

My photo
Former preschool and kindergarten school psychologist turned stay at home mom and felt food designer. Mr. Felt Food & I are total foodies and our daughter Grace is becoming one, too!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fast Food Felt Food Breakfasts

     I apologize for my lack of blogging or even facebooking with my fans.  We sold our house in Michigan (hooray!) but with that has come a slew of paperwork, etc. while we wait for a final closing date.  In addition, I have been sending boxes of felt food to photographers, which has meant time spent creating a lot of new items!

Egg Felt'Muffin Set

Is it wrong that when I see these pics I get hungry for fast food?

Bacon, Egg, Biscuit & Cheese Set


     It's exciting and I am so thankful to Heather Ashley Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heather-Ashley-Photography/155482276581) and Lavish Photography (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lavish-Photography/200005516682013) for being willing to take this journey with me!  If you are in the Virginia/Ft. Wayne area, please check these photographers out for your family photos.  They are SO incredibly talented!  Heather just finished pics of her box of felt food and I can't wait to share them with you!

Box of food just sent to Abby at Lavish Photography last week.

      I am happy to announce that a third photographer has partnered with Felt Food Kids.  If you are near Katy, TX, check out the amazing work of LucyCake Boutique (http://www.facebook.com/LucycakeBoutique).  LucyCake specializes in product photos so if you are a fellow etsy seller be sure to check her out!

     Photographers interested in becoming FFK partners, please contact me at FeltFoodKids@yahoo.com.  In exchange for your awesome photos, you keep the felt food!

     I'll share pictures of my mini muffin sets later this week--I promise!  Keep cool this week!
     Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment