About Me

My photo
Former preschool and kindergarten school psychologist turned stay at home mom and felt food designer. Mr. Felt Food & I are total foodies and our daughter Grace is becoming one, too!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Little "Helper"



     I'm not sure if I should title the post "Helper" or "Hoarder."  Grace decided to help me with my latest creation--a felt food snow cone--by hoarding every single piece.  Luckily, she responded well to the trade of crayons & a coloring book that I offered during hostage negotiations.  I was able to get this prototype whipped up.  It's being sent to LucyCake Boutique down in Texas next week along with the rest of my fair food.

Felt Food Snow Cone

It makes me wish I still had my Snoopy Snow Cone machine!

     I make a lot of patterns for my felt food myself but this one was an Umecrafts pattern.  Gotta love her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment